Fashion: Spring Fling

As a lover of pastel colours, flowers and warm weather, Spring has got to be my favourite season of all time!!

Featuring some of my favourite things about this season, below is a quick photography shoot by me, myself & I. All the photos were taken on self timer by my Canon EOS 600D DSLR Camera with the use of Instagram's "Hudson" filter.

(Speaking of Instagram, don't forget to follow me @lalalalily) :) 

Getting straight onto the list:

#1 Pastel coloured multi gem necklace from Colette by Colette Hayman
(Highly recommend this store! They've got beautiful yet very affordable jewellery pieces!)
#2 Pastel coloured sweater from Jay Jays
(Great store for more cooler/casual styles, but this piece is super feminine and a rather unexpecting find from Jay Jays)
#3 Asymmetrical skorts from eBay
(eBay always has great finds for fraction of costs from stores!)
#4 Freshly self cut hair for Spring! :)
(Lip colour used is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in 025 Sweetheart Valentine)
#5 Pretending to be deep in thought in my DIY floral crown... hmmm :P
(If anyone is interested, I'll make a tutorial on how to make this head piece)




So let me know what season you're in right now? What are your current favourite fashion item/s? Which is your favourite season and why? :) I look forward to hearing all your responses! ^_^

At the end of the day, this Spring fling look makes me feel like a floral princess with my very own flower crown in hope to take over the world one flower at a time!

Until next time, stay beautiful my loves!
Xoxo,
L is Lily.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! Your comment means a lot for a new starter like me :) definitely will be following you on bloglovin and your blog too! :)

      xxLily

      Delete
  2. Thank you Cecilia! :) I would love to follow you on GFC & bloglovin!

    xxLily

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you dear! followed back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice floral crown <3 love it!!! Gonna follow your lovely blog on GFC!! x

    angelparadiso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

Contact

Contact
Contact me on:
Email: iciikreamm@gmail.com
Facebook: L is Lily
Instagram: @lalalalily